Mattress Club's Mattress Limited Warranty
Mattress Club mattresses come with a warranty against any manufacturing defect for ten years for Plush and Orthopaedic models & five years for the medium-firm hybrid model from the date of purchase.
In case of any manufacturing defect within one year of purchase, the mattress will be repaired or replaced with an identical product.
In case of any defect after the first year, either a repair or prorated credit settlement will be applicable.
List of Manufacturing Defects
- Upon opening, the Roll-Packed mattress should come back to its specified dimensions within 48 hours; if it doesn't come back to the exact dimension of the mattress, the product is defective. However, a + or – 15 mm variation in length, width and thickness are in the tolerance limit.
- Any sort of fabric damage found on opening the seal is considered a defective product.
- Any physical flaw in the mattress causes the foam material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
- Reduction of a thickness of greater than 1 inch will be considered as sagging; It will be treated as a manufacturing defect.
Exclusions of Manufacturing Defect
- Warranty will not be applicable on regular wear and tear of the cover and stitching.
- Mattress Club mattress is designed to be used on a firm, solid surface; any defect found due to improper support for the mattress is not be covered under warranty.
- Any improper usage.
- Any sort of fabric/zip /mattress damage caused while opening the seal of the mattress is not covered under the warranty
- The product's firmness or comfort preferences are not considered a defect.
- Any visible and lasting indentation (body impression) lesser than 1 inch of the total height of the mattress (not associated with a sag in the bed base or cot) is not covered under warranty.
- Any damage caused due to liquid spillage is not covered under warranty.
- Mould, dirt or smells resulting from poor mattress care.
- Exposure to cold/hot temperatures for a while causes the materials to tear or permanently deform.
Terms & Conditions Of Warranty
- Warranty on the mattress will be available only in case of product failure due to a manufacturing defect.
- Product failure is limited to the sagging of the mattress's core.
- Warranty will be available only under the proper use of the product.
- Warranty is not applicable on any claim made other than for the benefit of the original purchaser.
- If you purchase a mattress and only the cover is defective (and not the mattress), we will only replace the cover and not the whole mattress.
- Warranty is valid only if the product is purchased from an authorized source.
- Please retain a copy of your purchase invoice as proof of purchase. You'll need to submit this to make a claim, without which, Bed & Beyond Services Private Limited / Mattress Club reserves the right to reject any claim under this warranty.
- We require you to supply photographs of the entire sleeping surface of the mattress and any visible faults. Failure to send photographs of the defect may delay a replacement or the mattress not being replaced.
- Warranty claims will be inspected and picked up within seven days of raising a return request.
- If the claim has been verified, Mattress Club will either repair or give a Prorated Credit Settlement if a repair is not possible. The return shipping charges have to be borne by the customer.
- Returns will be accepted only if the product fulfils the Return Criteria (Refer to Return Criteria under Return Policy)
- All genuine claims will be settled within 15 working days of warranty claim receipt.
- Any repair or replacement will not extend the original period of limited warranty or constitute the beginning of a new limited warranty period.
- Prorated Credit Settlements will be made in the form of credit vouchers which can be availed for the purchase of Mattress Club mattress only through https://mymattressclub.com
- Bed & Beyond Services Private Limited / Mattress Club will make the final decision on the warranty. The company reserves the right to refuse any warranty claim if it doesn't fulfil the Warranty Terms and Conditions.
- Disputes, if any, will be subject to Kochi jurisdiction only.