ENJOY A 100 NIGHTS TRIAL FOR MATTRESS CLUB MATTRESSES
Mattress Club offers a 100-nights trial for mattresses sold on this website. Suppose a customer is not satisfied with the Mattress. In that case, he or she should contact customer service within 100 calendar days from the date of purchase. The company will pay for the return shipping cost, provided the Mattress is returned from the original delivery destination. If the Mattress is returned from a different location, the Customer will bear the shipping charge.
The company reserves the right to change or withdraw the 100-night trial program.
Note: The Customer cannot request the return before 30 days of usage. However, research shows that one must use the Mattress for 60 days. A body takes a minimum of the days mentioned above to adjust to a new mattress.
- We will require photographic proof of the Mattress from your end while opting for a return. We may cancel the request if you fail to provide substantial proof.
In case of return due to a damaged product/packaging at the time of delivery, we will need photographic proof of the packaging and the Mattress from your end. We may cancel the request if you fail to provide substantial proof.
- Mattress Club will make the final decision on refund under the 100 Nights trial offer. The company reserves the absolute right to refuse any request claim if it doesn’t fulfil the Terms and Conditions of the 100 Nights Trial Offer.
- Our 100 Nights Trial offer applies only to the original purchaser of genuine Mattress Club Mattress purchased from www.mymattressclub.com or any other website authorized by Mattress Club.
- 100 Nights Trial is applicable for the first 100 nights from the delivery date. In case of a swap between different models, the 100 Nights trial will not be applicable.
- 100 Nights Trial is not applicable for purchases made through any 3rd party portals.
- If one of a particular Product type is returned from an initial order, that customer or shipping address will not be eligible for additional 100-night trials on subsequent orders of that specific product.
- Any order cancelled post-dispatch will bear cancellation charges or 2-way transportation.
- Any return because of wrong size ordering, model exchange, or price issue between sale events is not allowed under the 100 Nights trial policy and will not be eligible for return.
- The original invoice with the company’s seal and signature must be presented for all warranty and return requests.
- Please make sure to save the originally signed invoice; otherwise, we will not be able to entertain returns.
- One hundred nights trial is not applicable on custom size mattresses.
- Refunds will be made via the same payment method used to order the Mattress.
- We will be sending you the packaging material with documents for the reverse pick up. Your original Mattress will be scheduled for pick up within 10-12 working days of receiving the ‘return’ or ‘refund’ request. The collections can take up to 7-10 business days.
- The Mattress needs to be packed by the Customer in the extra packaging material provided during delivery. Please pack it properly to avoid any damage during transit to our facility.
- If the packaging material is misplaced, the Customer needs to pay for it, and we will send it again.
- In case of any damage to the Mattress or the cover, the Customer needs to bear the relevant charges.
- Disputes, if any, are subject to Kochi, Kerala jurisdiction only.
Exceptions (100-Nights Trial)
- Products damaged after customer usage, misused products or tampered products will not be eligible for returns.
- Any damage or defect not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.
- There should be no sign of dirt or damage on the Mattress.
- The 100-Nights trial does not cover the exchange of your Mattress due to an incorrect size ordered by you.
- This policy is limited to one return per household per year.
- Accessories are replaceable within three days of delivery only if there is any manufacturing defect.